Why be a member of WSPiC?
West Partners In Care is the largest representative body for community care within West Sussex. We hold quarterly registered manager meetings with relevant speakers and encourage networking opportunities.
We all share common challenges and face similar pressures and our association was set up to unite the independent care homes within West Sussex, share best practice and become 'One Voice' to influence and inform.
Our experienced board of directors work voluntarily and are working in a spectrum of disciplines across the care sector such as residential and nursing care, learning disability and domiciliary care.
Benefits of Membership
- Being part of a unified voice - WSPiC works closely with WSCC to influence and inform
- Regular newsletters, face to face and email updates with important and relevant information locally and nationally
- We are part of a national forum - Care Alliance Association - which allows us to keep abreast of what is happening in other counties
- Networking opportunities and sharing learning
- Two seminars held each year. Our latest seminar 'An inspector comes to call - Medication Workshop' will be held on 14th November 2018 at Field Place in Worthing.
- The West Sussex Care Accolades are held annually and are increasingly popular. This is our annual celebration of all that's good about care provision in the county.
- Great Value! Our rates are £150 (£200 with effect from 1st April 2019 )for the year. You receive 2 seminar places at the 2 seminars held each year and unlimited places (within reason) at 4 managers meetings a year. Group discount available. £25 off each additional membership within the group.