Tel: 020 8605 0546
Members receive a 33.3% rebate payable every six months on commission received by Spectrum
Spectrum is a well-established buying consortium within the Care Sector. It is owned and directed by care home owners who know the importance of buying power and pulling together a collection of providers to negotiate volume discounts for our members whilst maintaining quality and service with national leading suppliers.
Spectrum membership currently consists of over 1,400 providers and each of these providers receives the same terms, regardless of the volume, size of their home or indeed the type of care provided (domiciliary, learning disabilities, supported living, residential, nursing etc.).
Key benefits to members include:
- Free Membership
- No ‘tie-in’ from Spectrum: You decide which of our suppliers you wish to buy from. You can buy as much or as little as you wish direct from the suppliers but at Spectrum’s special prices.
- Highly discounted or contract pricing with preferential terms from over 50 leading national reliable and vetted suppliers: We have strong influence with suppliers to provide our members (irrespective of size) with highly competitive products and services without compromising on quality and specification.
- Key Account Managers for our members with leading national suppliers like Bidfood, Brakes, Thomas Ridley, Care Shop, Zenith Hygiene, Biffa, PHS, CWS, Suez, Pensworth, eLearning For You, DDC Dolphin, AVANTA, Vcare Systems, Aon Insurance, Marsh Commercials, Decotex, Office Team, Lyreco, uCheck, Alexandra, Badgemasters, maximEyes, Person Centred Software and others.
- If you already deal with our suppliers then the transfer is usually seamless regardless of your current contract conditions.
- Free price comparison service for our members to highlight available savings.
- Business Development Manager available for new and existing members to visit, support and recommend suppliers.