Email: [email protected]
OPUS: The Experts in Medicines Training
OPUS have been delivering accredited medication training to Local Authorities, the care sector and schools since 2004. We have trained over 140,000 staff, senior staff and Managers during this time. All our trainers are qualified Pharmacists with many years’ experience in the field, and with a particular interest in social care.
Have a question or query about medicines administration in your care setting?
Click here to contact our Pharmacist team for guidance and support.
Courses we offer include:
- Safe Handling of Medicines (Foundation) Courses
- Assessors Workshop
- Medication Management & Audit
- Safe Handling of Medicines (Refresher) Courses
- Administration of Warfarin
- Buccal Midazolam & Epilepsy
- Anaphylaxis & Adrenaline Auto-Injectors
- Mental Health Medications
Click Here for our Full Range of Courses: www.opuspharmserve.com/shop
Sectors We Support:
- Care Homes
- Domiciliary Care
- Extra Care & Supported Living
- Day Care
- Respite Care
- Children’s Services